PRESELI MOTOR CLUB

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRESELI MOTOR CLUB

Cars,Transit`s,Bikes & Quads

class 1 quad for sale

connor

class 1 quad for sale Empty class 1 quad for sale

Post by connor Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:18 pm

We are selling Jakes Lem beetlebug 50cc quad which I bought new from Busters motorcycles in Swansea earlier this year. The bike is standard except for Renthal 40t rear sprocket (standard is 50t) Pro Taper schoolboy bars and grips, twist throttle (for small hands) and an FMF powercore rear silencer. The bike is in very good condition with only small scratches etc. The bike has already won this years Bancfelin Mini championship, Maxspeed championship and is leading Preseli with an un-beatable lead. It is totally class 1 legal with no suspension or transmission (just an auto clutch) It is very simple with no battery or gizmos to worry about, just kick and go. It is made in Italy by Lem to a high quality (unlike most Chinese made quads) and is very rugged and reliable plus has more than enough speed to leave the Suzuki LT50's for dead (the only other legal class 1 quad) This bike has featured with pics in the last 2 copies of Quad magazine with Jakes results and looks fantastic.
    I would like £300ono for the bike.
    Please ring or txt 07971 212096 (I can e-mail pics) we are in Carmarthen or see the bike at this weekends meeting.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:25 pm